While Earth orbits
While Earth orbits..
My shadow stretch and getting bigger..;
I fall on, as a sharp knife, ..
In the face of the poem!
My words, barely..
Breaks your silence..,
Sleepy words as a breezes
By your silence;
You make it whirlwind!
Overflowing fountains and.. palpitations..
On your lips..;
Then it Ignites the poem!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (While Earth orbits by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal
- The Petrichor, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Its outcome, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning, Victor Cruickshank
- unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank