Gert Strydom (03 April 1964 / Johannesburg, South Africa)
While Your Feelings For Me Are True
and God night after nights pours out the rain
the flowers and grass jump
in the hours of darkness
and our lives are intertwined
when we do become like one person
and our garden becomes a small paradise
when new flowers even weeds
rise higher and higher day by day.
Poet Other Poems
- “Where have all the soldiers gone? Gone ...
- 1899-1902 (Cavatina Sequence) (In Answ...
- 20th century
- 5th Avenue remembered
- A accountant at a transport company
- A Bee Buzzes Past In Its Flight
- a Birthday
- A birthday: Far too long
- A bottle of wolf’s poison
- A bouquet for you
- A Boy Fishing (Cavatina Sequence)
- a Brave Boer boy
- A brave Field Cornet
- A brood of vipers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.