Whispers Of The Heart
I travelled so far
For my desolate heart
Where pains will heal
And love will set aside.
'Words you have spoken,
Shed tears and from eyes have fallen
And now my heart is aching...'
But your presence still returning
Though my heart was shut and broken.
How can I forget if memories still trudging?
Will I ever wait for you or just set you free?
And so I can keep treading towards a new destiny.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Whispers Of The Heart by Melani Tagum )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston