White swan, fine and fair,
tell me secrets deep.
White swan, holding the sun,
show the love you keep.
White swan, on the water,
spare me a glance.
White swan, with wings fair,
watch over as I pass.
White swan, with wings large,
guard me this night.
White swan, pure as snow,
shed on me thy light.
White swan, floating gently,
comfort me with grace.
White swan, stretching thy neck,
grant me a piece of lace.
White swan, taking flight,
bless me in this moment.
White swan, soaring up,
I thank thee for the token.
White swan, pure and holy,
your spirit lives with me.
White swan, God's own love,
your beauty waves the sea.
White swan, soft and gentle,
I thank thee for this part.
For this second of a turning day,
to lie within your heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (White Swan by Jacob Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas
- An Oridnary Modern Girl Wearing A Rudrak.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- tear from a mans eye, Gregory Kelley
- Toss and Turn, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Tickle Blue, Prasad Natarajan