Who am I?
Am I the liar that bestrays himself?
Am I the quiet and listening elf?
Am I the loud person that wants to be cool?
Am I the loving and carering charackter?
Am I the person who always is and stays cool?
Am I the tough guy who doesn't care about anything?
Am I the rich guy and the king?
Am I the bookoworm that loves school?
Am I the boring guy who is a mule?
Am I the nerd who has A star in everything?
Am I just something in the corner, a thing?
Am I funny, the class joker?
Am I the bully who says 'Poke her! '?
Am I the sad one who has no friends?
Am I the one that needs many mends?
Am I the thief?
Am I the one that needs relief?
Am I the one that looks queer?
Am I the one that has much fear?
Who am I?
That is a very good question,
To which no one knows a suggestion.
Kaleb Brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who am I? by Kaleb Brown )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Peter S. Quinn
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Bull, Ralph Hodgson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
Poem of the Day
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...
- Wild cold of novemeber, Alex Rodriguez
- Far Off, Sentamu Aziz
- Mill By The River, Stratis Havarti
- Take A Stand, Saiom Shriver
- Suckling, Saiom Shriver
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'Sestina', Merton Lee
- Sol, Steve Howard
- Deep in my Soul, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Orange Has A Shadow, Saiom Shriver