Who am I?
Am I the liar that bestrays himself?
Am I the quiet and listening elf?
Am I the loud person that wants to be cool?
Am I the loving and carering charackter?
Am I the person who always is and stays cool?
Am I the tough guy who doesn't care about anything?
Am I the rich guy and the king?
Am I the bookoworm that loves school?
Am I the boring guy who is a mule?
Am I the nerd who has A star in everything?
Am I just something in the corner, a thing?
Am I funny, the class joker?
Am I the bully who says 'Poke her! '?
Am I the sad one who has no friends?
Am I the one that needs many mends?
Am I the thief?
Am I the one that needs relief?
Am I the one that looks queer?
Am I the one that has much fear?
Who am I?
That is a very good question,
To which no one knows a suggestion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who am I? by Kaleb Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro