WHO ARE YOU?
You are none other than all the splendour,
Existing in this world of mine!
You are none other than, all the springs
Of seasons, coming through time and space!
You are the rain, and you are the sunshine also!
My bliss, my melancholy, my pleasure,
And my agony, in the forlorn existence.
You have become my melody of dreams, I see,
And my horizon is bound to where you are.
My ocean where I dive for pearls of jubilation,
And my salvation, in the barren miseries of life;
My resurrection, for the next ensuing rebirth.
Your eyes reflect the morning glory of the dawn;
And resonate the tinkling of temple bells in your laughter.
When my mind ask me, whether I should greet in
Worship, the golden dawn or the goddess in front of me.
And the answer, creep in as a theology of Non-Duality,
Into mind and reveal a truth, as you are
The dawn, as well as my intellect also, in this world.
My Song of Songs in my dreams, lulling me to sleep;
And when I wake up, in your tongue
I need your lips, for me to smile.
I want the blooms of your eyes, for me
To see you always, when I gaze at you.
You are the mystic "OM" for me and my universe too!
kunjubi varghese's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHO ARE YOU? by kunjubi varghese )
- Cold October Nights, Mikey Bachman
- Pilgrims, Suresh Dogra
- Arms of Rain, lakshmi s bose
- Once gone, Sentamu Aziz
- Misnomer, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Retribution, Valsa George
- Complete Puzzle, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Life, Faisal Qaiyum
- Kamala Das (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- "American Exceptionalism", michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)