Who Are You
Is what I feel really real, Is what I see really meant to be, or just a mirage that stands before me?
Betraying an image to cover up of what may be, Yes, No, even Maybe,
This I may never know, lead astray, today, tomorrow, for many moon's but how will I know what has never been apprised?
Days turn cold nights turn colder, frostbite from words that have been froze,
I can no longer feel, left with questions unanswered...
Lost and infurious, my mind in a realm of insidious, left with only myself to interrogate, so I ask really what is and what isn't?
The known to be the unknown
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Are You by Tone Lyriker )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...
- Wild cold of novemeber, Alex Rodriguez
- Far Off, Sentamu Aziz