Who I am
I'm not a risk taker. I'm the one who stands in the background encouraging others to shine and giving them love leaving none for myself without them knowing it.
I'm not a loud person. I am the one sitting in the back and suffering in silence as the terrible days pass but no one can see my invisible tears and scars and the ones who do don't care.
I'm not mean. I love with the passion of the sun but can't find anyone to share it with even through miles of searching.
I am not an attention seeker. I cause pain to myself because without it I am left numb and abandoned by what I thought was the goodness in my soul but turned out to be fakeness built on deception and lies.
I AM ME.
Unknown Ever's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Who I am by Unknown Ever )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Scent of Love, C. P. Sharma
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo