Bijay Kant Dubey
Who's The Girl Singing A Song?
Who's the girl singing a song
And the wind carrying the sweetness of the golden voice,
Whistling and humming,
Singing very nasally,
Very lovely in tuning?
The girl I cannot see, but the song I can hear
Carried by the wind,
Cold, snowy and misty,
Just the loveful heart I can feel it.
The girl in the dark singing a song so sweet in her tone,
So golden in her voice,
An English lilting beautifully,
What to call her, that unnamed girl?
I know her not, just can feel her voice by being at the crossroad
Of life from where I have to go away,
Farther and farther away from,
The shores unimaginable,
Just hearing the songs of humanity resounding as love songs.
I want to go, cross over the seas and want to ask her,
Her name, identity and whereabouts,
But the distance so far and farther away,
Just reverberates the song sung by her,
Striking the heart so miserably.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who's The Girl Singing A Song? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- There Is Nothing More Gratifying, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Azazels, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let me follow you, gajanan mishra
- what makes me blue?, DAVID werts
- Rewriting The Ruins, Kyle Schlicher
- A song lyric of a lover...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal