Lynne . Tosh.
Whom is that
Whom is that!
That I see in the corner,
the dark, cold corner?
As I trip forward, stumbling
because I am scared...
I wonder this.
When I get close enough,
I feel like I've witnessed a murder,
a murder, that brings a hiss of death.
Because the fiend in the corner,
was something otherworldly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whom is that by Lynne . Tosh. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman
- Her Sonnet, sheade rudman
- ~Project Monarch~, Allan Gerard
- The Hand, Sandra Feldman
- ONLY ASHES OF AN UGLY AGGRESSION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Day In July, Nick krakana
- Love, Tanja Bulovic
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai