Lynne . Tosh.
Whom is that
Whom is that!
That I see in the corner,
the dark, cold corner?
As I trip forward, stumbling
because I am scared...
I wonder this.
When I get close enough,
I feel like I've witnessed a murder,
a murder, that brings a hiss of death.
Because the fiend in the corner,
was something otherworldly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whom is that by Lynne . Tosh. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska