Lynne . Tosh.
Whom is that
Whom is that!
That I see in the corner,
the dark, cold corner?
As I trip forward, stumbling
because I am scared...
I wonder this.
When I get close enough,
I feel like I've witnessed a murder,
a murder, that brings a hiss of death.
Because the fiend in the corner,
was something otherworldly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Whom is that by Lynne . Tosh. )
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar