The world as turn once again to stare against me, but why?
It is because the way I look or it is because I have no life to share.
As I fall into the depth of the wicket, I began to find I myself trap within my soul but why?
Why is it so hard for me to understand I will never be the king that which my father was.
Why it is so hard to live without the world looking over my shoulders why…..why
Perhaps if I travel to a no man land the world would care, nor the mother that once carried me.
As I see myself falling into the depth of the wicket I will never understand why
jerry paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why by jerry paul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski