WHY ARE YOU IN HEAVEN?
Why are you in heaven?
Because it was time for me to go
Can you see that I am happy in heaven?
Yes I can see that you are happy in heaven
And I am so jealous that you are in heaven
Why you are in heave?
Because my life ended here on earth
And when I lived on earth I lived a misery of life because I was always Sick
Every single day
And cancer destroyed me and ate me away very fast
That I even died very fast
Without any mercy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHY ARE YOU IN HEAVEN? by Aldo Kraas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you remain in my head like an infection, Mandolyn Davidson
- Something nags me!, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Cosmology, Don Tiedemann
- In Lamplight, Don Tiedemann
- Denouncing Trinity, Richard Thripp
- A Hollow Spaceship, Richard Thripp
- My Worn Heart, Liilia Talts Morrison
- 1912 through 1916, Richard Thripp
- Monarch Butterfly, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Mooch Winnipeg, jerome moore