Why Boniface Was Canonized
Boniface cut down
The millenial tree's
back he broke
its leafly cloak.
Smashed and silenced
tree frogs' croaks
Many have cut down
trees of pine
and forest birch
for wooden church.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
one of many documenting the many hundreds
of studies establishing plant sentience, tree
feelings, etc. Boniface was canonized after
being killed by German nonChristians whose
sacred tree he killed. King Solomon also
killed millenial cedars of Lebanon.
Pope Francis: March 19,2013:
We must protect all creation.
Comments about this poem (Why Boniface Was Canonized by Saiom Shriver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Just Like A Red Rose Appeared She The Fo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- After Meeting A Foreigner Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey