Why Do We
Why do we always hurt
the ones we shouldn’t hurt at all?
Why do we when we hurl our anger
does it always land on them?
One day we may realise
when all our anger subsides,
that we not only hurt the ones we love,
but we also hurt ourselves inside.
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Do We by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NAUKAREE, Upendra Singh
- Wise people should not become friendly w.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Nothing is to be done, gajanan mishra
- Whom Life Has Injured, David Harris
- Democracy has reached in wildelife, Upendra Singh
- weeds, lee fones
- Neither action, gajanan mishra
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan