Why Immortalize Wives In Poems.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a wife wanting to be imortalized in a poem or a painting...
Boats are named after women that be wives.
This fact enables them to endure a much happier day in their lives...
Hurricanes are named for women.
Because they are winded of mouth and also enjoy daily swimmin'...
Have ye not thought this out?
Cane as raising a ruckus or cane.
Is this a life endured by husbands to be longly in ear aching pain...
Our wives are things of graceful curved lined visual art.
Their place is close to our heart...
Us remembering our wedding anniversaries is a new good trying start. This would prove to them that we are very real smart...
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Immortalize Wives In Poems. by Michael Gale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Quality Of Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- her humor, Bull Hawking
- For CARL, Mae Ethan
- AT THE MOMENT, Mae Ethan
- Mirror - Like Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart Attack, Bradley835289 Dunivan633418
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Akungba Igbeyin, Tosin Abegunde
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia