Why Is There Such Sadness In The World?
WHY IS THERE SUCH SADNESS IN THE WORLD?
Why is there such sadness in the world?
Why is there so much sadness in me?
Twilight is sad its true
But I just wished Happy New Year
To a man who will probably die this year
I am just an old fool
With so many fears
But the Sadness
And its causes
Are real too much-
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Is There Such Sadness In The World? by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)