Why Is There Such Sadness In The World?
WHY IS THERE SUCH SADNESS IN THE WORLD?
Why is there such sadness in the world?
Why is there so much sadness in me?
Twilight is sad its true
But I just wished Happy New Year
To a man who will probably die this year
I am just an old fool
With so many fears
But the Sadness
And its causes
Are real too much-
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Is There Such Sadness In The World? by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Prayers, kyvin nash
- nineteen ninety six, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocky needle, Nassy Fesharaki
- My china, Nassy Fesharaki
- I Shall Be With You, Anelle Komana
- Wolves of Chaos, Maverick Jones
- Heart and mind at war, Rodney R. Cooper
- OUR NEED FOR LOVE, Tom Zart
- Apocalypse, Roisin Batty
- HATE, LUST, SHAME, FEAR & DISCRACE, Tom Zart