Magical the sea- within holds many secrets
Obligated by the gentle waves
A walk to become one with
The moon, skies and stars
My eyes open wide
An astounding sight
The, humor magnificenngous shell
Is crawling toward me
I stand still, thrilled by
This captivating sight
A leatherback sea turtle
Come home to lay eggs
This weird beautiful night
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (why kill................... by ishita bhatnagar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- an ailing wind, RIC S. BASTASA
- mistaken......, RIC S. BASTASA
- All I'm Looking For, Angel Gibbs
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW