WHY, MEN LOVE WOMEN?
Why we love women?
Why we really do?
Why we want to be in two!
Is it because, they are sweet,
Or because, of their lips,
Or maybe, for their kiss?
Or, for their tears?
It is for sure…
Women give men, some cure!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHY, MEN LOVE WOMEN? by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman