AN INVITATION TO A KISS .
It was the kiss, I gave you, yesterday at noon ,
Before the open eyes of the moon !
That made me feel, your sweetness lips,
Those, I never want to miss !
I felt your deep desire, in our touch,
Your warmth, as you approached!
I tried to say, to make some voice !
I tried in vain! There came no voice!
I kissed you , with much desire,
That all my words, went on expire !
I am so touched to you, my Miss!
Here, I send you, an invitation for another kiss!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AN INVITATION TO A KISS . by Yoseph Lupu )
- Real bond, hasmukh amathalal
- Going with knowledge, gajanan mishra
- Judgement, Michael Hunley
- Going Home, Emily Liang
- Isle of the Dead, David Lewis Paget
- Near and forever, hasmukh amathalal
- No, I am not here, gajanan mishra
- ............. Electric Lights, Is It Poetry
- Full day, hasmukh amathalal
- Hard Words To Take, Luis Estable
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Question, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)