Yoseph Lupu (1948 / Jassy (Iassy) , Romania)
AN INVITATION TO A KISS .
It was the kiss, I gave you, yesterday at noon ,
Before the open eyes of the moon !
That made me feel, your sweetness lips,
Those, I never want to miss !
I felt your deep desire, in our touch,
Your warmth, as you approached!
I tried to say, to make some voice !
I tried in vain! There came no voice!
I kissed you , with much desire,
That all my words, went on expire !
I am so touched to you, my Miss!
Here, I send you, an invitation for another kiss!
Poet Other Poems
- A GOOD NIGHT KISS!
- A KISS...
- A Love Story/L'Histoire D'amore
- A MAGIC TOUCH, IN HAVA SHILO 'S PAINTI...
- Adam And Eve, Would You Belıeve?
- Amour ', is for you! ...
- AN INVITATION TO A KISS .
- An X and an Y, ask WHY?
- AND, IF HE TELLS YOU ?
- Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day!
- Beauty ! ? What Beauty Is ? (' Beauty i...
- BEFORE THE CURTAIN GOES UP!
- Believe Me, My Feelings Are True!
- Can You Understand, My Dear?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.