Seeking the turn of justice on a di of 6
Maybe so.Unless a miracle may strike.
Why so? Is justice unheard, unseen or rather just, unintresting.
It's as though we find joy in turning our backs to justice.
Unless we as humans, do not want 'interfear' in wrong-doing
Is that our excuse?
Or, are we afraid to speak out for justice.
Afraid, Afraid of what?
'Death for justice' sounds better than
'Lived to watch'
Now there is only one more question,
Which side do you choose and,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why so? by Muhammed Vally )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- -, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi
- woh tadap, binod bastola
- Old Stalwart, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Uddan, binod bastola