Seeking the turn of justice on a di of 6
Maybe so.Unless a miracle may strike.
Why so? Is justice unheard, unseen or rather just, unintresting.
It's as though we find joy in turning our backs to justice.
Unless we as humans, do not want 'interfear' in wrong-doing
Is that our excuse?
Or, are we afraid to speak out for justice.
Afraid, Afraid of what?
'Death for justice' sounds better than
'Lived to watch'
Now there is only one more question,
Which side do you choose and,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why so? by Muhammed Vally )
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu