Why Women Wear Heels?
Women wear heels, fashion dictate.
Women wear heels to imitate.
Women wear heels to feel great.
Women wear heels to look taller.
Women wear heels, feet look smaller.
Sky high heels to look sexy.
To walk on heels, one can't be lazy.
To walk on heels, a balancing act.
To walk on heels, risks the back.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Why Women Wear Heels? by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SUICIDE, maqsood hasni
- I SAW A LAND, maqsood hasni
- NOT FOR SILVER OR GOLDEN COINS, maqsood hasni
- Galoot, Mae AC.
- Lament of a Bureaucrat, Ananta Madhavan
- my boat is on your shore, Mandolyn Davidson
- our friendship is a third world country, Mandolyn Davidson
- Taking The Time Does Count, Margaret Moran
- Us, Aaron Waingrow
- Some Formulas To Be University Teachers, Bijay Kant Dubey