Why, you have stopped talking to me......
There is a pain in my heart,
allowing me not to live long.
Because you have stopped talking to me
All these days I lived for you.
All the time, my heart beat only for you
When your hands hold me tight and hugged
then I melt into your arms with love.
Your kisses ran through my nerves and
made my heart strong with my soul
You made everything to fall deep into my heart
and that made me to believe you are my life partner forever
I thought our dream will come true,
but without any reason you have stopped talking to me
I never thought that I will be crying with my feelings to the end
My pain you can be lighten by talking to me again.
Ever since the day you have stopped talking to me,
my heart kept me in reverie
I will wait for you until the day ends for me
and you will have my heart with tears.
Ravi Sathasivam / Sri Lanka
Copyright ©2004 Ravi Sathasivam
Ravi Sathasivam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why, you have stopped talking to me...... by Ravi Sathasivam )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(2 November 1994)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Paris Will Never Be The Same, Alan W. Jankowski
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal