Why, you have stopped talking to me......
There is a pain in my heart,
allowing me not to live long.
Because you have stopped talking to me
All these days I lived for you.
All the time, my heart beat only for you
When your hands hold me tight and hugged
then I melt into your arms with love.
Your kisses ran through my nerves and
made my heart strong with my soul
You made everything to fall deep into my heart
and that made me to believe you are my life partner forever
I thought our dream will come true,
but without any reason you have stopped talking to me
I never thought that I will be crying with my feelings to the end
My pain you can be lighten by talking to me again.
Ever since the day you have stopped talking to me,
my heart kept me in reverie
I will wait for you until the day ends for me
and you will have my heart with tears.
Ravi Sathasivam / Sri Lanka
Copyright ©2004 Ravi Sathasivam
Ravi Sathasivam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why, you have stopped talking to me...... by Ravi Sathasivam )
- Heal Thyself, william upton
- Rest With Me, Michael McParland
- Mirror, william upton
- 수원 ANMA MASSAJE 010 ５９４６ ０３７７수원(수원) ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 수원 ANMA¿０１０¿５９３３¿０４３７¿수원 ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 수원 ANMA ☏０１０♭４８６７♭７５８２●수원 MASSAJE, masajejjaanngg lee
- 수원(수원) ANMA℡０１０↘２１７８↘９５０５↘수원 MASSAJE, masajejjaanngg lee
- 수원 MASSAJE⊙０１０◈４８３１◈３２１１⊙수원 ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- 수원(수원) ANMA》０１０ ４８６７ ７５８２《수원(수원) ANMA, masajejjaanngg lee
- The Theatre of The Absurd- II, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
(1891 - 1938)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns