Wild manners offend you in places that spit blood,
Those hells are greetings from the wise at evil,
Filling their holes and pits with holding fists
That dangerously murder as well as torture
The buns and food of the belly of man and woman.
Loving flowers are sent to the abode of a fiery man,
He instils hatred in the flowers and they see other men,
They feed the other flowers of the earth and moon,
Together they spread a fearful episode,
One of them even fears the crying of a man with a woman.
Shattering the mirrors produces another sport,
The goal of spring shall eliminate a man who asks,
Yet the other side forces his aim and he misses,
Feeling the filling of the head with blood so humorous,
One shall giggle and holler for the whole red club.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wild Manners by Naveed Akram )
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar