Bijay Kant Dubey
Will You Marry Me? Do You Love Me Really? , Said She Innocently/ Love Marriage
Making you dream about marriage,
Where have you been brought to,
Making you dream of the home, settlement and peace?
Making you dream of love, peace and marriage,
Love and happiness,
Where have you come to innocently?
Showing of a false dream,
Love, but devastate not someone's dreams of life.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You Marry Me? Do You Love Me Really? , Said She Innocently/ Love Marriage by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Only few can medicae, hasmukh amathalal
- Corner, Aparna Chatterjee
- Smile, Ahmed Tawfik
- The Chosed One, Peter Jay Shippy
- Not for us, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature's Law: A Poem, Robert Burns
- Twisted, Peter Jay Shippy
- Song—Farewell to the Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Description, Lord Edward Herbert of Cherb ..
- Death and Dr. Hornbook, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)