Will You Marry Me
One day before me an angel stood
And cast out her spell on me,
The radiance in her smile
Nearly blinded me.
Day by day our love grew
Fanned by a flaming heat,
Our souls had walked forever
Our hearts shared one beat.
My days were not the same
Unless I could hear her voice,
And as her love washed over me
My heart it did rejoice.
For no other greater love
Has ever on earth been found,
Our love was heaven sent
But lived here on the ground.
And when she looks my way
I get this heady rush,
My heart and soul begin to spin
And all from just one touch.
My world will never be the same
Since she came into my life,
And I know the day has finally come
When I need her for my wife.
My heart knows this woman is you
For now I clearly see,
I can't live another day alone
I'm asking now, will you marry me?
Kristi Day's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Will You Marry Me by Kristi Day )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Folks Back East Got Your Letter, mary douglas
- The Many Coloured Bear At Rest In A Vari.., mary douglas
- Summer Camp In Zinnia Yellow Or Orange W.., mary douglas
- The Princess Recounts The History Of Ros.., mary douglas
- Please, spare me the despair, black is t.., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Arpita's Holy Well., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- I Went Through Your Epochs, mary douglas
- There Is No Golden Thread Running Through, mary douglas
- Lost Things, Old Gloves, Old Fans, Pearl.., mary douglas
- I Kept Your Carnelian Word, mary douglas