What are you willing to do?
Are you willing to smoke? no!
Are you willing to have your first kiss? yes!
Are you willing to have a beer? no i'm not,
I'm not willling to do none of those things,
I'm tierd of you of you sayin what im willing to do,
What i'm willing to do is stay a child,
I'm willing to live my life,
I'm willing to have friends,
I'm willing to be successful,
I'm willing to go to princeton,
I'm willing to be a judge,
I'm willing to take care of my parents,
I'm willing to take care of my family,
I'm willing to do my best in life,
Now thats what im willing to do.
*TO ALL OF YOU SMOKERS*
P.S. Did you know that every ciggaret you somke take 7 seconds of your life! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Nalaysia vizcarrondo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Willing by Nalaysia vizcarrondo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- I See The Ground, Naveed Akram
- Tears And Smiles..., Khairul Ahsan
- Prefix: Finding The Measure, Robert Kelly
- EbOnY fL0wEr$ - Scene From Ivory Towers, sEaN nOrTh
- hEY....u sPeLLed - No Sign Of Blunt Force, sEaN nOrTh
- Why Did You Say That, Jeri Martindale
- They are men too, Sayeed Abubakar
- A Little Christmas, Jack Spurlock
- A pet poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Portal, David Harris