What are you willing to do?
Are you willing to smoke? no!
Are you willing to have your first kiss? yes!
Are you willing to have a beer? no i'm not,
I'm not willling to do none of those things,
I'm tierd of you of you sayin what im willing to do,
What i'm willing to do is stay a child,
I'm willing to live my life,
I'm willing to have friends,
I'm willing to be successful,
I'm willing to go to princeton,
I'm willing to be a judge,
I'm willing to take care of my parents,
I'm willing to take care of my family,
I'm willing to do my best in life,
Now thats what im willing to do.
*TO ALL OF YOU SMOKERS*
P.S. Did you know that every ciggaret you somke take 7 seconds of your life! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Nalaysia vizcarrondo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Willing by Nalaysia vizcarrondo )
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
- Desirable Effects, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)