SWETA LEENA PANDA
win vs lose
Win is difficult
However give up easily.
Win means confident on you
However lose means doubt yourself.
Win means you make the decisions and dare to do it
However lose means you are never fully committing.
Win means you have enthusiasm for what you do
However lose means you are not excitable.
Win means you keep moving forward
However lose means stepping back more than forward.
Win means you take the risks
However lose means you are risk adverse.
Win means you overcome the challenges presented
However lose means you let the challenges overcome you.
Win means you demonstrate a positive attitude
However lose means you demonstrate a negative attitude.
Win means you find the opportunities
However lose means you wait for the opportunities
win means you use your time efficiently and effectively
However lose means you procrastinate.
Win means you set your goals you take action, you set deadlines
However lose means you think about it but never set concrete plans.
Win means you demonstrate by find solutions
However lose means you can only see the problems
win means in life you choose your attitude
However lose means in life you lose your attitude
SWETA LEENA PANDA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (win vs lose by SWETA LEENA PANDA )
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Separation of the women who resemble sui.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)