SWETA LEENA PANDA
A Beautiful Poem on Children's' Day
A child is blessed every day
A child is innocent
A child is beautiful gift of god
So never ever hate them for who they are or how they are
They wanna to fulfill their dreams and & overcome hopes and fears.
So never ever Hit them or shove them around
Never ever kick them blossoming dreams to ground.
They waana to remind the adults to dry their tears,
From hearts and minds, Spirits and souls,
They love each other with no strings,
So never ever trick them into living with so many pains.
never treat them like dirt and without respect,
never cheat them and abuse their innocence,
never stop them from being a hero tomorrow,
never crop out them talents for a petty win,
never hide them from the truth that you fear,
So pray that all of us hold
To one another's hands and together sing.
They are our hope.
They are our future.
They are the ones who will change our fate.
They are everything but without our help,
They are the children, have no day to celebrate
Today in this land and all around the world,
I hold in my heart the hopes and wishes,
With hugs and love
To let them know that this is ‘Children's day.'
SWETA LEENA PANDA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Poem on Children's' Day by SWETA LEENA PANDA )
- War (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Finally hope fades away, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What can we do not to sin again? ? ? ?, ademola oluwabusayo
- Childhood collection poem -4, soulful heart
- Tell me you love me, Tiku akp
- All cut jokes, hasmukh amathalal
- Finally Freed (Unbound), Dylan Attard
- This materialistic world هذا العالم المادي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My dream (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- The Long March, Malek Haddad
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)