Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Wind was hitting the face of the wheat
he was muttering: oh...that's enough...
wind brought a cool breeze
it was his duty with no means
wind brought the seeds....
seeds of the wheat to the other places
so the wheat's seed will grow in the other parts
so the wind helped the wheat quite a bit...
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wind& Brown by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On Death, Willie Walker
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai