The glory that escapes the glories has been admired
Through and through, little do they know the wisdom,
Little do they know a surprise attack from behind and in front,
Lulling the air with such brilliant silence.
The goals of a glorious end have such bright work,
To be obscure is nothing of this realm or universe,
Too many have been slain by those pondering on
The annihilation to come, this last forever has been.
The eternal quiet says we utter from milk imbibed
In a way too great, by the seekers of rich honey.
To reach a sainthood requires luck and patience
So that the sense of his step irritates no-one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wise Steps by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In this city, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Silent Assassin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Sweet Babe, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- La cura' el mate, Leónidas Lamborghini
- Cymbal of time, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- বিবেকের দংশন, Amitava Sur
- (untitled), John Daniel Thieme
- Who is my Assassin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- World is my mother, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Be Positive, Zillur Rahman Shuvro