Wishing A Happy Married Life To Sourav and Ranjana
Dear Ranjana and Sourav, I wish you two to be the world's best married couple
With your marriage having a success that is simply unimaginable.
Wish you a sweet married life that will never turn sour
And will only blossom like a colorful and scented flower.
(I wrote this poem to wish my dear friend Sourav on the occassion of his marriage to Ranjana in August 2006)
Poet Other Poems
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of Indi...
- A Tribute To Queen Elizabeth II Of U.K.
- An Ode To My Cell Phone
- Ancestral Property - The Curse of the Hu...
- Arunachal Pradesh – The Picturesque Land...
- Assange – The Information Warrior With A...
- Dalai Lama – The Gritty Peace Lover
- Darjeeling – The Shangri-La In Eastern H...
- Dear Facebook, I Am So Indebted To You
- Ecotourism – The Call Of The Day
- Fight Back, “The Land Of The Rising Sun”
- Financial Crisis – The Worst Curse A Man...
- Happy Independence Day To My Fellow Indi...
- Hats off to you, Mr. E-mail
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hats off to you, Mr. E-mail by Raja Basu )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley