Wishing You Honor And Integrity.
Let go, let your life became a great adventure,
Go through life with ease, enjoying everything before your departure.
Open your mind to use everything beautiful,
That your soul have enjoyment, but for Everything be grateful.
Handle life's challenges with wisdom,
Choose your thoughts carefully that you could blossom,
Keep your mind on great hope in goodness, never forget that,
Ignore what is around when you go through the valley of shadows of death.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wishing You Honor And Integrity. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh