Edward Kofi Louis
With Sweet Love For You To Grow
A worthy man,
To wirte the muse;
Teaching children to eat clean food.
A worthy man;
From the same day that i saw you,
With the muse of love in the land of peace.
A ram's horn!
A ship's horn,
A car's horn;
Since the day that i heard them;
Like faithful sisters with the muse of love.
Muse in the land of joy and peace,
With a very handsome man;
Life in the land of unity and peace,
With an attractive Lady to meet along;
But, with glad tidings from the mind at rest.
Life in the land of peace and joy!
With sweet llove for you to grow;
And, far from the Euphrates River with care.
Life in the land of beautiful roses of love,
Since the day that you came around and saw me;
With the fruits of love to water the plants around,
Growing out with a place of rest.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (With Sweet Love For You To Grow by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman