Heather Reneé Adamkiewicz
Deep within you lives,
A soul that yearns to give.
Within you lies the cores,
Of a soul that loves to soar.
Deep within your mind,
The touch of Love, you'll find.
Within you lives and breathes,
A soul that still believes.
Within your soul you'll see,
All the Love you could be.
Deep within your eyes,
An angel patiently hides.
Within you lies the Love,
Your heart's been dreaming of.
Within you shines the Sun,
So you can find the one.
Who yearns to live within,
The joy behind your grin.
Deep within you there's
A soul who always cares
Within you heart and mind,
Where your true colors shine.
Within you shines the star,
Of who you really are.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Within You by Heather Reneé Adamkiewicz )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- आना जाना ऐसा समा, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- The Dark of Night, Marissa Wheeler
- a tortured yellow smile, Mandolyn ...
- जाने तु और जानू मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Kofi Awoonor, Richard Blay
- तु ही खयाल कर, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- गीतकार हूँ मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- समर्पण, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- 'Invictus' Invalid, Frank Avon
- धुन सवार ले, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar