Lawrence S. Pertillar
Without Question Or Doubt
I can not 'stand' him.
Or her either.
And look at them over there,
Strutting as if they created the air.
People like that get on my nerves.
Walking around here,
Like they've been picked to flaunt feathers...
As if pheasants or peacock birds.
And I bet between them,
They have not a dollar to donate.
Or can collect ten cents to spend.
All of them are arrogant.
And watching them makes me sick,
To the bitter end.
There is one thing you have made certain.
Without question or doubt.'
And what is that?
'It is easy around here,
To spot those who feel good about themselves.
Isn't it? '
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Question Or Doubt by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri