Woman I am...
I took air inside and blew love out…
Every breath encompassed the love & whiff air which survive…
I am all and all am I, Woman I am…I am the sight!
I was embraced even when I was not arrived…
I am the one who circulate the blood in vein of the life….
I smile which last for lives, Woman I am…I am the life!
My marks on sand created history of wise…
Wiser soul survives deep down in my life…
I extended hand even who are not mine, Woman I am… I am the light!
Smooth gesture of my gaze, smitten the world to realize…
I raised the bar every time to raise this world to rise high…
I conquer the breeze which touches heart every night, Woman I am…I am the Guide!
I was prepared with dexterous hand and immaculate the shine…
No spot of blackness, the pure soul which is survived…
I speak the music of soul and listen it every night. Woman I am…I am the Pride!
I was sent to multiply and the whole world too illumine…
Uproar of leading vibes, I collect them all to reach the sky….
I look down and then sprinkle the wine, wine made of love and my life. Woman I am…I am the Bride!
I circle the whole with whole sense, the energy of soul's passes from one hand to end….
The circles energy creates the aura of light, which can make even corpse alive…
I put candle to pray the wise, and blew it off to learn the darkness after light. Woman I am …I am the Earth!
I am Earth, I am the Mother, I am world and I am the creator!
With my smile this universe laugh, I created this universe which is now my son…
I am teacher, I am learner, I am Mentor and I am the Visitor!
With my wish this world survive, I perform to keep you alive…
I dance, I act, I Dream, I weave…I laugh, I am great, God Created me and that's why I can create!
Garima Dixit's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman I am... by Garima Dixit )
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Will Love You Forever, I Love My Wife Forever
- '' Death Can't Be Undone '', bri mar
- English Words, V. K. Gokak
Poem of the Day
- Christmas Greeting, Clive Blake
- Duality!, SALINI NAIR
- Christmas Carol, Luo Zhihai
- ~Honesty~, E Nigma
- The Carwasher, Tony Adah
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -98, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Miss (The Little Things), Michael P. McParland
- Dr. Hans Dilcher, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Love You So Deeply, Michael P. McParland
- I Love You So, Michael P. McParland