Human heart is not made for
The High speed love,
The love vacuum, or
The love's darkness.
Look at a woman’s heart!
It is a simple universe,
With the basic,
Light, and tenderness,
Waiting for a Big Bang.
Look again at a woman’s heart.
Can you see
From the eyes
The heart beats?
Put all the senses you have and
The ones you never heard about;
Forget your granted masculinity
And what you know from what you do not know;
Cause’, you do not need to use your hand this time,
There is no need for your eyes,
There is no need for your tong,
Your lips are useless,
Your pride is useless,
And you do no need your flirting skills anymore.
This a new kind of religion
If you can not,
Do not pretend you can love a woman.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman's Heart by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai
- Fisherman's bait, gajanan mishra