Human heart is not made for
The High speed love,
The love vacuum, or
The love's darkness.
Look at a woman’s heart!
It is a simple universe,
With the basic,
Light, and tenderness,
Waiting for a Big Bang.
Look again at a woman’s heart.
Can you see
From the eyes
The heart beats?
Put all the senses you have and
The ones you never heard about;
Forget your granted masculinity
And what you know from what you do not know;
Cause’, you do not need to use your hand this time,
There is no need for your eyes,
There is no need for your tong,
Your lips are useless,
Your pride is useless,
And you do no need your flirting skills anymore.
This a new kind of religion
If you can not,
Do not pretend you can love a woman.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman's Heart by Atef Ayadi )
- Dr. Lmst., RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After An Unfortunate Incident, Morgan Michaels
- Only in Vegas, Angela K Brown
- Morning, Angela K Brown
- Shifting Afternoon, Angela K Brown
- Song of Solomon, Angela K Brown
- The watcher is watched, Christopher Withers
- I Will Still Love You, Sandra Feldman
- Born Too Many Times, Oduro Bright Amoh
- Self Examination, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)