Woman To Woman
Just a few words woman to woman.
Sometimes wise! yet foolhardy.
Strong, but with too much sexuality for him to comprehend
Compassion and tenderness, are also our virtues.
Obsequious is how he likes us, in this role we excel.
Always wanting to please, when two become one,
How soon they forgot our youth, and all the softly spoken words
on the pillow of life.
Patiently we wait for the dawn of his life, when mans exuberance
starts to fade, and his mind becomes the avenue, and his eyes
the tools of his desire.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Woman To Woman by Loretta Worthington )
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)