Sometimes we are blind
And do not see that USA
Is much more than
Washington and partisan Politics.
In Kansas they do not care
About Washington they work
Hard and like their ribs and
Drink lots of beer.
America is a great place where
You can enjoy life to the fullest
People give a damn about politics
They leave that to Washington.
Americans don´t know why they are
Hated abroad they watch Fox News
And do not read about killer drones
Falling somewhere far away
America is the peoples Paradise
The innocence of good will, providing
You are not poor and do not
Ask too many awkward questions.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wonderful america by oskar hansen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma