It was raining and the wooden staff conquered
My daily meals for its veracity was stronger than before.
All the greens and golds and clouds of stairs
Came finding me with brilliant items of clothing.
The wooden staff made summer rain,
Washed out the heads from the bodies
And thoraxes that glimmered in the heat of the day.
Summer rains, once began when the soaking housed us,
The wooden staff came to my door.
It dampened the spirits, leaving the High Peak walk
Mapped out by the steep climbers.
This day the wooden staff fought for its glory,
It was a thunderstorm that made my blazer go red,
Blood had arisen and warmed the transformed union,
Offering me the blades to outperform a few people of warmth,
Keeping the wheels at bay with the stare of camels.
It rained hard that day to be delighted in platforms of the snow,
Transforming one shape, deciding one day, and creeping on another day.
The summer rain arrived.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wooden Staff by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Seasons Within Us, Melissa Furey
- Writer's Block, Roilynn brown
- About The Scriptures, Margaret Moran
- How Can I Fly, Ronjoy Brahma
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman
- Ha Mai Ladki Hu..........., sonali kumari
- emaandari ya bemaani ya dil ka khot hai, Kamar Alam