Word Association Exercise
Moon - Glow - Worm - Grave - DEATH
Rose- Thorn - Cut - Bleed - DEATH
Dove - Peace - Rally - Riot - DEATH
Telephone - Conversation - Preservation - Fallacy - DEATH
Hospital - Disinfectant - Panic - Pain -DEATH
Sorry, folks, this is no joke,
if you're looking for laughs
read Ogden Nash.
(This actually was a word association exercise set by my poetry course tutor.I was surprised how it turned out.I must have been having 'one of those days' - it's not meant to be taken seriously) .
Neil Crawford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Word Association Exercise by Neil Crawford )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus