Work -or regret
Work, that thing we moan and complain about.
work, we think were better, that ther must be more,
its a life, i would say, ive learnt the hard lesson
that works not my prison, but the food of life itselth.
dont listen to your inner you, like- there must be more for me?
dont listen to so called freinds who say, tell your boss to go away
dont listen to the doom and gloom, ur happy at work, u will see
dont end up on the scrap heap like me,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
hurt, like a idiot i lost mine, my own stupid DONT YOU LOOSE YOURS.
Comments about this poem (Work -or regret by KarenElizabeth Green )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid