Workers on strike
They should be at their work stations
But they are in the streets preachng.
Preaching on a two-themed sermon.
The meagre amount they are being paid
Saying it's too little
Too little to catter for their needs
In ths current economy.
Preaching for more cash.
More cash to trickle to their account
And atleast bail them out
Out of those loans
That are lining behind them.
Will the employer
Listen to their loud plea?
Cherret Leakey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Workers on strike by Cherret Leakey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- yeah...., Noah Body
- <<<< A Maddening Phase Of A .., Abdul Wahab
- What Lies Inside And Out, Shannon Glass
- Memories of You, tallulah montegue
- untold, Ewa Busayourmi
- Train to Nowhere, Maverick Jones
- From Cradles To Huge Graves, Naveed Akram
- Feel in Hot Hrms, His Marvel on it., Akhtar Jawad
- Today I saw you, tallulah montegue
- God is, Ryan Brodesser