Dr John Celes
World Poetry Day Poem on ‘Appreciation'
Appreciate your employees,
And recognize their achievements;
Reward them for their good work done;
Award them too if they deserve.
Employee-friendliness works well;
Kind words of enquiry are good;
Make them feel happy in work-place;
Be courteous, acknowledge their feats.
Give incentives for special jobs;
Don't punish them unduly oft;
Point out their fallacies with care;
Let them not feel guilty and bad.
Employees need a humane touch;
Their welfare must be addressed too;
Rules need not be used like a whip;
Be logical when finding faults.
Employees are wealth in disguise;
Experience can't come overnight;
Avoid unruly talks that hurt;
Employees mustn't feel unwanted;
Each one has given his/her mite;
Each one's potential must be tapped;
Each one needs appreciation most;
Copyright by Dr John Celes 21-03-12
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (World Poetry Day Poem on ‘Appreciation' by Dr John Celes )
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar