Deeds are for the beauty of the doer,
Did he ever stammer and stutter?
Do people combine fortitude with courage?
Yet some of us wage a little war with ourselves,
Thoughts of your shoulder are near.
Deeds of battle must be significant
As they appeal to the worshipers.
Never in the thousands of years of reluctance
Do peace and war converge and unite the person
Who summons the wars.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Worshiping Deeds by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay
- Kindess Without A Reason, Melissa Furey
- Hatırladım, Deniz Atay
- Alone, Brandt Nightingale
- THERE IS LOVE IN THE HORIZON ITSELF, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Romantic Blue, Sandra Feldman
- This woman's my guilty pleasure, Mark Heathcote
- Him, Brianna Kimball
- Belonging., megan selepe