Worth Nothing At All
There have been that we all feel like we are worth nothing at all…
Leading an empty life and that is all it ever will be….
And that is has nothing good but it down falls….
Well this is a way of life that affects everyone in life including you and me….
We need to stop looking at all of the things we lack….
And what we might consider are our side effects….
We need try to get our lives back on track….
Also we all realize that no one is perfect….
There are so many things about us just being us….
We need try to think to think of them and count them one by one….
Try t forget those ones that seem to make us feel helpless….
And lost in action….
Realize this also that in life there are people that have much less….
And that can be either in food to eat or a place to live….
But they still seem to live a life full of happiness….
This is a reason of why we should try to pick up our spirits and be more festive….
As the time comes and goes, we need to fight to come out of that depression,
We need to enjoy all of the little things,
Finally realize that we all have the same things in our lives that are common.
And it is time to focus on the fun in life and all of the happiness it brings.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By Frank Pulver Sept 6,2011
Comments about this poem (Worth Nothing At All by Frank Pulver )
- Fellow Lovers, Saiom Shriver
- Dark October Skies, Lilly Emery
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
- SOLVING THE OLD CONUNDRUM THAT ASKS WHIC.., Nicholas Campbell
- Does He Tell Her About Me?, Emma R. Kessler
- Evil's ugly makers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- LOVE, Nicholas Campbell
- I'm So Lonely, Emma R. Kessler
- THE KING, Nicholas Campbell
- Fair Exchange?, John F. McCullagh
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)