There are none so fair as the maiden before me;
There is none so pure as my ladies love.
There is one whom I do believe to be truly worthy;
There is no other whom I think is good enough.
So answer me now, before I drift off into the clouds;
Will you love me forever? And not just for now.
If you will, then my lady, my heart I give to thee;
I pledge my soul to you for all time,
I am yours to use as you see fit.
Dispose of me when you have had enough;
Find someone else to use after we break down. and split up
For I am your slave, I lay my life down;
Use me until I’m used up and then kill me, kill this clown.
For I am not worthy of love;
I am not worthy of you.
I am not worthy of anything it would seem;
I’m just the shit on your shoe.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Worthy by AaI Harvey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken