Edward Kofi Louis
The sweet muse of life,
With creative ways to serve others;
And in the public eyes to Play a role,
With the folk hero from the folklore.
The sweet muse of life!
To baffle my mind with the muse of kismet;
And, with the muse of the beautiful and the handsome around,
But, i am always learning from Xishun my friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Xishun by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock
- done, laxami Cards
- Poetry: You, Laijon Liu
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -51, Ronjoy Brahma
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra