Edward Kofi Louis
The sweet muse of life,
With creative ways to serve others;
And in the public eyes to Play a role,
With the folk hero from the folklore.
The sweet muse of life!
To baffle my mind with the muse of kismet;
And, with the muse of the beautiful and the handsome around,
But, i am always learning from Xishun my friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Xishun by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy