Edward Kofi Louis
Xolamai, Ali, Mali, mail, aim!
Your love to me is like Mama's Nursery Rhymes;
But, the ox knows ist owner's crib,
And like the beautiful state of love opened before us.
Of one mind and, of one spirit;
With the muse of sweet love in this beautiful garden of peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Xolamai by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra
- Journey, Evageline Echo
- I Call Myself A Good Man, But I Am Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- She needs you to buy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Thinking the four as young, known and ac.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love Is What You Need, B.. Alexander
- Come on, friends, gajanan mishra
- The Song Of The Open Door, Bulat Okudzhava