Edward Kofi Louis
Xolamai, Ali, Mali, mail, aim!
Your love to me is like Mama's Nursery Rhymes;
But, the ox knows ist owner's crib,
And like the beautiful state of love opened before us.
Of one mind and, of one spirit;
With the muse of sweet love in this beautiful garden of peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Xolamai by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns