I'm lying in the darkness, the stillness creeping in.
I close my eyes & think of you, it's my favourite dream
I hear your voice inside my head, I almost feel you breathe.
I turn around & you're not there, the hollow is complete.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yearning by Amanda Mellard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Soft Hail, Keith Waldrop
- Poet, Keith Waldrop
- Hidden, Keith Waldrop
- OUR CURRENT SITUATION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace